For Evanced room reserve email issues, see this link: http://kb.evanced.info/article.php?id=678
Patron not getting their library emails?
1) Open the patron record (registration) and check that the email address is correct. A second email address can be added if desired in the Alt Email field. Only enter one address per field.
2) Make sure the Notification Option is email. Do not edit this field.
If we already have the correct email address there are several reasons why an email would have been bounced back to us:
1) A customer's mail box is full.
2) The email was judged as spam by the customer's email provider and blocked. Customers may need to add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to their Safe List.
3) Internet gremlins randomly causing havoc. In geek speak this is referred to as the "I don't know" reason.
Email due date notices:
- Reminder Notice - sent by email and text 2 days before items are due
- 1st Overdue Notice - sent by email and text 2 days after items are due
- 2nd Overdue Notice - sent by email and text 10 days after items are due
- 3rd Overdue Notice - sent by email and text 21 days after items are due
- Bill Notice - sent by mail 35 days after items are due
Email notifications for holds availability are scheduled daily at approximately:
Other notices sent to our patrons
- Cancelled Hold Notice
- Hold Pickup Notice
- Fine Notice - sent by email and text when fines exceed $9.99, and threshhold reached on the previous day
- Privilege Expiration Notice - sent by email and text 30 days before privilege expires